Help with Vmware Plz

Discussion in 'Software' started by otherethe, Dec 17, 2006.

1. otherethe

otherethe Private E-2

Everthing I install linux are any other os for that matter that it has already in vmware 5. something and I try to run it trying to Emilte the os it says cant find bootable cd room floopy desk and im not sure wtf to do! I've tryed all kinda things

2. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

VmWare comes with no pre-installed Operating Systems. You have to install them yourself. When you chose the OS from the drop down list that is the Operating System you are telling VmWare you want to install. That is why you are getting the error message.

You must physical have a valid copy of the Operating System Installation CD/DVD to install the OS.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds