Help with Windows XP activation!

Discussion in 'Software' started by cr.Gena, Jul 14, 2005.

1. cr.Gena

cr.Gena Private First Class

Hi!

Could you help me with following problem?
    I use licence WinXP SP2 that I installed a year ago. All worked fine but yesterday it began to report me that activation requires during 7 days and it won't work otherwise. The thing is that I lost WinInstaller CD and I don't want to reinstall it. Some additional information: I installed SP2 a long time ago so it can't cause this problem, I often update my system and antivirus and nothing strange else was occurred...
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

This happened to me too.. my Dell laptop w/ XP home suddenly became unregistered. Click on the warning and reactivate with MS .. if the key has been activated 'to many times' you'll have to call MS and verify your key & attest to the fact that is the only install of that OS on a PC. If you need the key go here:http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml

3. cr.Gena

cr.Gena Private First Class

Thanks for your help!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds