1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Zaina Woods, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Zaina Woods

Zaina Woods Private E-2

just wanted to say hi! I'm very new at computer savy and wanted to find out more on the Anti Trjan Pro that was a pick selection on list of good computer downloads. I have McAfee and it's not doing the job of protection as I ran the Pro scan only to find out I had worms and trojans as well as 327 threats . I only go on Pogo site and do research on various screensaver sites as well as search for information, really not into off beat sites so I can't figure out why my PC is so loaded with these things!!! thank you for this informative site, Zaina
  2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

I have never used Anti Trojan pro myself so i cant comment on it, but someone may come along soon who can advise you on it.

As you say you are new to computers here is a useful link for you to look at.

Top Feeware Picks

You would be advised to check THIS LINK also if you think you have malware on your pc.
    good luck:major