helppp me

Discussion in 'Software' started by ChristaChrista, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ChristaChrista

ChristaChrista Private E-2

i dont know how to ask a question on this website so i guess i'll just ask it here?

okay so i have bitdefender total security 2015. i have password protected files that i want to scan.
    i know that a password or encryption key is required to access the contents of the archives/files that are listed. In order to scan these files with BitDefender, i will need to unlock these archives/files with the password that was used to protect them.

where do i enter the password? i cant find it anywhere.
    i scanned my computer with bitdefender. when i got the summary i clicked show log then scan results summary. i see all the files that havent been scanned but i dont know where to input the password, can anyone give me step by step instructions to do this please? im horrible with computers :$

Thanks!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

You should be able to double click on the file and get an encryption dialog box.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds