hey guys board helP

Discussion in 'Software' started by ktiz, Jan 14, 2005.

1. ktiz

ktiz Corporal

aight guys i got a question her
    i got my p4800e deluxe board running my 3.2 1 gig pc 4000 msi 5900xt
    well when i boot up my comp it says bios not installed when i look for the current bios update i find it but cant install because i cant open it up because its a .rom file
    so i checked .rom on google and found jack

so wondering if u guys could help me thanks

2. Turcoloco

Turcoloco MajorGeek

Did you just get this system and don't know what cause the BIOS to be missing/corrupted or
    You had the system and this problem occured after a while?
    Also, did anything occur/happened/done prior to this issue?
    Can you boot at all? Get in BIOS? Have you tried resetting the BIOS via the mobo jumpers? Make sure the reset is done safter the machine is powered down and the power cord is detached from the PSU. also at the same time try removing the battery for 20 secs then put everything back. But generally is the BIOS is corrupt or CMOS is damaged, you are SOL unless you got dual BIOS on the mobo....may be someone has a better idea since I am not 100% sure what happened to cause this problem in the first place....

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds