hh:mm:ss countdown clock?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Denise_M, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Denise_M

Denise_M MajorGeek

Hi,

I'm looking for a freeware version of an hh:mm:ss countdown clock with an alarm, one that's on demand only and not part of my Windows clock. Does anyone know where I can get one?

2. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

I have made simple one for GWBASIC, that count from 3 or 2 minutes. It should be easy to modify. What is your application?

3. Denise_M

Denise_M MajorGeek

Hi Bill,

It's not for an application. I want to use it for timing purposes only, and the alarm for notification that my time is up.

Denise

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Check out google link, for lots of choices.:major

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=c...as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

I'd be interested in knowing which one you choose, as I have been thinking about a similar utility for a while now. ;) Bazza

===

5. Shadowskater

Shadowskater Private E-2

haha, yeah i shared your same intrests a while back as i wanted a simple countdown clocker kind of program that was easy and simple. I needed a way to clock myself to make sure i was efficient enough for a timed test, i also needed it to help me count down my afk timers for videogames as to make sure i do not go afk and get kicked from certain things! This one that i found has been excellent and i hope it can help you out as well!
    http://www.softpile.com/Business/Notes_and_Reminders/Review_07317_index.html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds