Hi Grade M760S

Discussion in 'Software' started by jukeboxmusic, Jan 28, 2010.

1. jukeboxmusic

jukeboxmusic Private E-2

Hi, does anyone know where i can get drivers for Hi Grade M760S? I've installed Windows 7 but if anyone gets them for XP or Vista i can change OS. Thanks.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Didnt see this model listed on Hi-Grades website but a quick search of models revealed that its based off the chassis of the Clevo 760, and drivers for Vista and XP are HERE at HiGrade for this model.

However do you want to keep Win7 on that laptop? if so then what items in Device Manger have yellow ! marks?

Have you run Windows update to see if it finds drivers?

What version of Windows 7 is it 32bit or 64bit?

To find some info to help us find drivers applicable to this model you can use the likes of Everest to find this info, at times a summary log of your PC can help, to do this

Install Everest and run
    Click Report (top menu) > Report Wizard > Next
    Choose System Summary Only > Next
    Choose Plain Text > Finish and wait for report to generate
    Click Save to File and leave the File Name as Report, then click the Save as Type dropdown and choose Report files (*txt) and click Save (n.b. Save to desktop is best as easy place to find it, use Browse to locate desktop)

Then attach your log to your next post as per these instructions HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds