1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HiJackThis Logs

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by roxanab, Apr 30, 2012.

1. roxanab

roxanab Private E-2

First of all my english it is not so good but I will try to understand me.I installed Google chrome and I used to have a lot of problems......I used to recive a lot of "server s certificate is signed using......" and "set imported functions failed in EC_EWP Core..." and I uninstalled it.A friend suggest to do a scan and save a log with hijackthis.I have a log and I attached if somebody can help me.I am so scared to have a virus .Thank you so much and I appreciate it.Thanks again.

Attached Files:

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

3. roxanab

roxanab Private E-2

Thank you so much but I would love somebody to look to my log if is possible:))Thanks again
  4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Don't believe they use HJT.
  5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Your HJT log has a couple of minor items that could be removed, but as hrlow2 said, go to the malware forum and do the READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide and then attach the requested logs in your post.
  6. roxanab

roxanab Private E-2

Thank you ...........I will do that