Homestead

Discussion in 'Software' started by LORD OF THE FLIES, Dec 4, 2004.

1. LORD OF THE FLIES

LORD OF THE FLIES Private E-2

For whatever reason, I no longer have the ability to enter my Homestead site (website builder) whether offline or online. I have disabled Norton, removed access to the internet, re installed Homestead using their CD, tried everything possible and each time I reach a particular portion of logging into Homestead, it freezes. This is only happening to my Homestead program on my PC. Any help would be appreciated.

2. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

I used Homestead for a couple years, and once in a while I'd have problems like that. Their tech support didn't seem to help too much. Something you may try is taking the disc and setting up on another pc, and seeing if you encounter the same problem. If you do, then it may be something wrong with the disc, if not, then it's something wrong on your pc.
    Also, try uninstalling Homestead, and then running a Reg Cleaner, and then re-installing.
    Hope this helps.
    And Welcome to Major Geeks!
    :)
    Eric

3. LORD OF THE FLIES

LORD OF THE FLIES Private E-2

Thanks for getting back to me on that. I happen to have a second PC that has Homestead on it as well. I will have to use that. I know that works because I can work offline with that PC. Its just not connected to the internet. But you are right, their tech support are basically valueless, but nice to deal with. I also took your other suggestion and downloaded the reg cleaner. Thanks again Eric. Iam a learning beginner, but learning nevertheless. JERRY

4. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

Yeah, I know those probably weren't the most useful suggestions, but the reg cleaner may help. Make sure you get back and let us know what happens.

Eric

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds