Hotmail and yahoo email problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by cbhamblen, Nov 2, 2008.

1. cbhamblen

cbhamblen Private E-2

I have windows xp and currently use firefox as my main browser.

Recently in the last few days, I can log into my hotmail and Yahoo accounts, can click on the new emails, but when I try to get into an individual email or even try to delete, the browser just says unable to connect. Basically times out after a period of doing nothing. I can then go back and click on the new email and my server works again. Its just when I try to delete or open an individual email.

I have alos tried this in Internet explorer, same results. I also try opera, same results. I can use my work computer at work and at home on wireless and have no problems at all.

I have also run spyware programs, norton virus, disk clean, defrag, and even tried to system restore back to the last know working date. No luck.

any help any one?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds