How Can 2 People Listen To Music On Same Phone Wirelessly??

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by jacknscoob, Dec 26, 2016.

1. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Hi Guys

I am looking for a solution to this that doesnt cost an arm or a leg :)

The reason I need this set up if for dancing, so one person could wear a headset but we have to be listening to the same music.

Any ideas out there? Thanks

2. Ninefifty

Ninefifty Private First Class

I'd like to know too.
    Must be a share bluetooth app out there somewhere.

3. jacknscoob

jacknscoob Corporal

Yes 'Ninefifty' someone out there must know, hey :)

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

LOL!
    Connect the phone to a Bluetooth speaker and both listen and dance to your hearts content!

5. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

6. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

I don't own a smartphone but I do have 3 mp3 players and two android tablets.
    I plug in a speaker that I bought for $5 into the headphone jack and can hear the music with no problem.
    The first one cost $5. The next two cost $2.99. I also attach to a laptop when I want to hear the sound better and don't want to use earplugs.

Attached Files:

7. Ninefifty

Ninefifty Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds