how can i remove vocal or convert mp3 to midi, or frm where i can get midi files?

Discussion in 'Software' started by mobileman, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobileman

mobileman Private E-2

hi all,
    well, one of my college told me that, the vocal less files will be in midi formate to sung with. but, i am in confuse that, how can i make voice less musics to sing a long. is this is the way to make karaoke, is to convert mp3 or wav to midi?? have seen this midi files with VanBosko Karaoke software.

or else, how can or with what app, i can make voice less songs, frm my mp3/wav collection.

is it possible or not??

be kind to guide

thanking you in advance

mobileman

2. peanut 182

peanut 182 Private E-2

i don't think that's possible

midi files are the things your phones used to have around 5 years ago, the low bit ring tones

to make a song "voiceless" you would need to get someone to play it and record it with out the singing

i have never seen software that can remove the voice from a sound file ( hence the BEEP when people sware )

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

4. walkingshores

walkingshores Private E-2

Is there an uncomplicated mp3 to midi converter, if so what is it and where do I find it? I was hoping to find one here. Thanks.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi please start a new thread with your question.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds