How do i get free music on my Samsung phone?

Discussion in 'Software' started by thatgirl123, Oct 19, 2008.

1. thatgirl123

thatgirl123 Private E-2

I just got a Samsung Glide and I don't wanna pay those stupid fee's. Is there a program out there that will let me download to my phone without having to purchase them from the Verizon website. I have songs already on my pc and just need a program that will let me transfer them without messing with my phones programs.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

i have a samsung a701 when i purchased the phone i got a software cd with it that has the samsung pc studio on it you can put ringtones and music on the flash memory card it also has a photo editor so you can adapt any picture to use as the wallpaper didn't you get this software with the phone

3. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds