How Do I Get Majorgeeks Android App Into My Phone?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by dustyv, Mar 27, 2017.

1. dustyv

dustyv Private E-2

Hi all,
    Please excuse my ignorance with this but I haven't a clue how to go about putting the Majorgeeks android app into my Galaxy S5.
    I would, therefore, politely request from you Guru's how to do it.
    I would also request that your replies be in layman's terms as I am not a techie.
    Many thanks in advance.

PS:
    I have already downloaded it onto my PC - I managed that all on my own :eek:

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

You need a USB cable that is standard size at one end - to plug into the PC - and micro size at the other end for the smart phone. The same cable you can use for charging the phone via the PC. You should be able to choose to install the app to that smart phone device.

dustyv likes this.
  3. dustyv

dustyv Private E-2

Mr Turner,
    It seems you have come to my rescue yet again - very much appreciated.
    I will try as you suggest and report back in the next couple of days.
    Again - my thanks.

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

You're very welcome - any queries or issues with it do come back.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds