how do i get nyko joystick to work with my pc

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hotreezy, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotreezy

hotreezy Private E-2

my friend bought over his joystick to my house one day.when I plugged it in though,here's the error message I got:"one of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned,and windows does not recognize it.for assistance in solving this problem,click this message."the name of the joystick is Nyko Air Flo pc.when i clicked the message it said unknown device.is there anyway I can get this joystick to work with my computer?when I plug in my logitech joystick,they work with no problem,just plug and play.o yea I dont have the ex version of the controller so please dont give me this link:http://www.nyko.com/nyko/products/?i=33 I already tried installing those drivers and it didnt work.
    Does anybody know how I can get this Nyko joystick to work with my computer?I have windows xp

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2007
  2. hotreezy

hotreezy Private E-2

well does anybody know?can somebody please reply to this thread and ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds