How do you get full page printing of webpages?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jimpeel, Aug 14, 2008.

1. jimpeel

jimpeel Sergeant

No matter what I try, scale to fit, landscape, etc., I cannot get the right side of the page to fit. I know this is possible because I have seen other people do it successfully. I also know it must be something really simple that I am not doing or some setting that I do not have set correctly.

Any help is appreciated.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Either print in landscape rather than portrait or save it to your hard drive and then open it in Word and print it from there.

3. jimpeel

jimpeel Sergeant

Someone explained to me that this is a common occurrence of IE6. I had installed IE7 which did not seem to have this problem but I did not like some of the limitations of IE7 so I reverted to IE6.

The guy told me to try Mozilla Firefox and it worked beautifully with no problems. I guess it is time to simply uninstall IE6 and forget it exists. Firefox seems to run very similarly to IE but I don't really like the format in some instances; but I WILL get used to it.

Thanks for the help.

j

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds