How Do You Tell is Memory is Double Sided

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rik_na, Jun 11, 2007.

1. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

All I want to know is if a stick of ct12864aa53e memory is single or double sided. How do I tell?

2. Jem

Jem Private E-2

Copy the number that you quoted and paste it into Google. That should give you the neccessary links, Jem

3. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

Yup, not that simple sadly. This info is not included in the memory specs as standard as far as I can tell. I think I am okay to run this memory on my mb as I cross ref'd the memory number with my mb number at the crucial site and this choice of memory looked cool according to the response, but I am still only guessing it is double sided memory and dont know for sure. Therefore my point remains valid. How do you tell. There must be some way to tell.

It cant be by looking at the card as you can have double sided memory on one or both sides of the card for example.

4. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

From wikipedia..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds