How to convert an odt file into and jpeg file

Discussion in 'Software' started by runfromabear, Sep 4, 2011.

1. runfromabear

runfromabear Private First Class

I made up a table with a bunch of different scans and pictures included on it without realizing it was going to be a pain in the butt to post it online because it is saved in an odt. format (Using Open Office 3).

I managed to get the file swiched over to JPEG format but it messed up the table, cutting of pictures ect. Is the anyway to get this switched over without having to spend hours editing it again? I appreciate any help!

2. GermanOne

GermanOne Guest

I assume it's better to convert it to PDF.
    I'm not familiar with Open Office, but regardless which program you used it's always possible to set up a virtual PDF printer like PDFCreator. Open your document in Open Office and select the PDFCreator for printing. The result should be a PDF file which looks like a printout of your ODT document.

Regards
    GermanOne

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds