how to rearrange mp3 tracks to burn in order?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ej1245, Dec 25, 2004.

1. ej1245

ej1245 Corporal

Hi, I'm trying to burn a cd of mp3s with nero 6. I had them all renamed and arranged in a specific order, however when the player plays them they're all scrambled. I had renamed the files 1,2,3 etc. with windowsxp, but appartently the tracks were different. How do change the tracks order?

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Try numbering them as 01 instead of 1,
    02 instead of 2, etc.,
    right up to 09 instead of 9.
    Computers are pretty dumb and don't realise that 1, then 11, etc., is not the way we count. Hope this helps. Bazza

How many tracks are you trying to get into order? If more than a hundred, you may need 001 instead of 01, or 1. Baz
    ===

Last edited: Dec 25, 2004
  3. ej1245

ej1245 Corporal

I tried that, I even removed the track tags, and nero still scrambles the order when I drag them into it.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds