How to recover my previously uploaded video from Facebook account/timeline

Discussion in 'Software' started by BatchZu, Sep 24, 2013.

1. BatchZu

BatchZu Private E-2

Hello,

Would like to know what is the best solution to recover a previously uploaded video or entire Video Album from my own Facebook account/timeline?

Today I get a program/plugin called MassFaces from Internet (who does this) and I would greatly appreciate if you could help me to use it or if you know other easy alternative way to do this.

I need to do this because I deleted by error some of my videos in my mobile phone, so as I have uploaded these videos in my Facebook account, I want to recover it to my computer/phone!

Reference: http://www.google.com/search?q="MassFaces"

Please is urgent. Thanks in advanced for your help.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  2. liveware

liveware Private E-2

Hi, I know nothing about MassFaces, but here are two easy-to-use websites that you can download facebook videos with. You'll probably have to download one at a time, and they might be in a different format than what you uploaded.

www.downvids.net/

fbdown.net/‎

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds