HP 455 G laptop and browser slow and sloppy

Discussion in 'Software' started by ervin, Jan 17, 2015.

1. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Hello
    I own
    HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics. about 15 days ago my laptop started to act slow and browsers even slower and sloppy after i searched and readed a lot of forum posts still didnt find solution so im here for help. I removed both of my RAM sticks and tryed them separately, did a chkdsk all is good, tryed reinstalling ccc and tryed enable/disable AMD radeon dual graphics. Sorry if i misspelled something Eng isnt better side. Thank you

2. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Hi, OS is Windows 7 professional 64 bit SP1, tryed sfc /scannow last night nothing changed, i have feel that something is forcing CPU's to work hard.

Attached Files:

3. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Oh and yeah i did 3x clean OS reinstall from 16.12.2014, current OS is around 15 days old

4. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

5. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Hmm this sounds a bit like my native language as i understand ask me did i scanned my system, i did im not some pc master but i did malware,spyware,virus scan also did chkdsk /r , memory test uninstalled Kasparsky, Gpu drivers etc i think it would be the best if someone could do a pc check over a teamviewer( or what is called).

6. the mekanic

Croatian is my father's native tongue and I grew up with it. If you checked his posted file it is the install language for the OS. If you clicked the link, you'd probably glean the meaning of the interrogative.

Anyway try running an ATTO benchmark. Just because there are no bad sectors or SMART errors does not mean there isn't a mechanical issue with the hard drive. Let us know the maximum speed in MB/s. If you need an "unzip" utility, PeaZip is very good and free.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/atto_disk_benchmark.html

As far as remote access goes, you need at least fifty posts to engage in private messaging. The information which needs to be shared to do so should not be shared in a public forum.

7. ervin

ervin Private E-2

8. the mekanic

What was the top speed of the benchmark?

You don't need to post any files or save them.

I have seen brand new machines with failed HDDs in less than four months. Nothing is perfect.

JoeRay: I posted it that way to do something nice for the original poster. If you're not creative enough to bother with using any translation software I can't do anything about that. I'm not in the mood for any :cry today...

:major

9. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Just to be sure i didnt make anything wrong

Attached Files:

10. the mekanic

Joe if you want to carry on, use PM. Don't do it here.

Ervin, I was distracted and almost forgot to ask for a screenshot of the ATTO benchmark. Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks for the screenshot. The speed is fine for that drive.

Did you use MalwareBytes, or any other scanner besides Kaspersky?

11. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Yes i did Malware and spyware scan and some others that i found on forums

12. the mekanic

When the problem started, what were you doing? Nothing is perfect, and even Kaspersky or MalwareBytes could miss something. If you have a malware infection which has recently been released, sometimes is will not be diagnosed.

I recommend you follow the link I posted for "Read and Run Me First".

13. ervin

ervin Private E-2

It started like 30 days before i usually play&manag an online browser game CW so all was good then the browsers started to be sloe and sloppy pc is way better then browsers

14. the mekanic

OK, now this is starting to make more sense.

It sounds like you may have some type of browser hijack. Which browser are you using?

15. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Mozilla,Chrome and Opera and all work the same except opera is solid until i start the game

16. the mekanic

It may simply be that the game is not compatible with Opera.

Do the other browsers work with the game you are managing?

17. ervin

ervin Private E-2

I told you all 3 of them are acting almost the same mozilla and chrome are even worse and it happening even from fresh install of OS. i got a filling when i open them like im playing a newest game on (2.0 CPU,256 MB GPU, 2 GB RAM) and when i open the game which is Unity based Fan is raging

18. the mekanic

Sorry, I inverted the conditions when I read it.

Because this is software related, I really suspect malware. Because Windows does not delete the Master Boot Record during a reinstall of the operating system I find it even more likely that you either:

A.) Have a rootkit type of virus
    B.) Have gotten the same type of malware again

I would create a bootable Kaspersky Rescue Disk, and scan the system without booting to Windows.

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/4162

You will need to connect to the internet to update the virus definitions once the desktop has loaded.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  19. ervin

ervin Private E-2

I did a Kasparsky Rescue Disc thing it found 3 things like CheatEngine in Trash, Also tryed a RogueKiller i got results that are in photos Also Pc act the same still.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      61.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      40.9 KB
      Views:
  20. the mekanic

Have you reset any of the browsers back to default?

21. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Yes chrome and mozilla and tryed to make other profiles also but nothing

22. the mekanic

We really need you to follow the procedures in "Read and Run Me First" and post in the malware section of the forum.

We have malware experts who tend to that category who can get your issues straightened out.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

23. ervin

ervin Private E-2

So basicly you tell me i need to do all those things again and post report on new tread in Malware section?

24. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

25. the mekanic

Also add any previous logs to the thread.

Worst case scenario would be a fresh OS install.

26. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Alright i will do that as soon as i can.

27. ervin

ervin Private E-2

But also if there is a way to clean all Threats with fresh OS reinstall that might be the easiest way

28. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

A fresh install is the last thing I'd recommend. Why? Because you might have several years worth of Windows updates to apply. With so many updates, more problems arise because rather than doing 200 at once, there are some that need to be installed before others.
    Try the cleaning first.

29. ervin

ervin Private E-2

Alright thank you

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds