Hp 7200

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by makitaman60, Jun 26, 2011.

1. makitaman60

makitaman60 Private E-2

I keep having issues about printer going offline. Before someone tells me to right click and select printer online I don't have one. I already done a search for this problem and see I'm not the only one with this issue. I currently have 4 computers up and running, with vista on 1, xp on 2, and windows 7 on the newest one. I have made the connection that if power is lost to the printer,or if printer goes into sleep mode is when it seems to happen.Through my searches I found that I have to go and change the ip address in the properties box and sometimes this isn't so easy. This sux it would be bad enough on 1 computer but 4 ! I was also told to go to the printer itself and turn the automatic to manual in the network settings well I found that but have not be able to switch it over to manual. This is more than likely whats causing the problem,since the IP address seems to be diffrent each time I have to get it back online.Can someone please give me a simple soultion to this problem ? With some reason why this is happening, this time of year with all the storms we lose power quite alot, maybe a small back up gas generator near the printer desk would be the answer. I'm ready to chunk this HP piece of crap out the window. :(

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds