HP Compaq nx6110 wireless driver issue

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RezRunner, May 11, 2010.

1. RezRunner

RezRunner Private E-2

HP Compaq NX6110 Wireless Driver Problem!

Well this laptop runs fine, except everytime I reboot, I have to re-install the wireless drivers! When I reboot I get no wireless networks but when I re-install the drivers it works just fine. I have a good CMOS battery and the laptop can be plugged in the whole time, but as soon as I shut it down and restart I have to re-install.

Thanks in advance. rolleyes

2. scajjr

scajjr Sergeant

Have you tried running Windows Update on that driver or tried going to the wireless chipset maker's site to see if an updated driver is available?

If you have tried those post the specs of your system-mainly the OS you're using and the maker of the wireless chipset (should tell you in the device manager who makes it).

Sam

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds