Hp Desktop Windows 7 Restarted Unexpectedly And Now Won't Start

Discussion in 'Software' started by dadhammer, Nov 11, 2016.

1. dadhammer

dadhammer Private First Class

Thank you for your help on previous issues.

I stepped away from my HP Desktop running Windows 7 Home for lunch. I believe I may have left a web-browser open.

Upon return I was surprised to find the Microsoft Startup Tool running. (???)

After approximately 10 minutes, it said it could not repair the problem, and switched me to the HP Recovery Manager.

I decided to close that and power down. I unplugged the machine and discharged the stored power with the power button and restarted. The windows startup screen appeared but I was soon again confronted with the Microsoft Startup Repair Tool.

The whole cycle repeated process again, and this time I booted into Safe Mode.

I next launched my Antivirus scanner, and found that it was not running, causing suspicion of a virus or Malware, I tried to restart this service though it would not resolve the issue.

I next launched Malwarebytes and ran a Threat Scan. It found some “Potentially Unwanted Programs” in what appear to me to be the registry keys.

Next, I scheduled a boot-time scan which ran even though the real-time scanner was disabled. Upon reboot, the boot-time scan failed to run, and I was launched back into the
    Microsoft Startup Repair Tool.

This time I tried to recover a restore point, and it was reported that the process was successful, yet again upon reboot, Windows failed to start.

I powered down, dumped the charge, and powered-up and tried to enter safe mode with networking, which failed.

Next I tried to boot into Safe Mode (without networking) which was successful.
    Now Malwarebytes will not run a second time, but there is a message pooping up that my restore was successful
    And the clock is seven hours behind; still set to my time zone though.

A Windows pane opened with the following:
    Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown...

Problem Signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Local ID 1033

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 124
    BCP1: 0000000000000000
    BCP2: FFFFFA8009CA3798
    BCP3: all zeros
    BCP4: all zeros
    OS Version: 6_1_7601
    Service Pack: 1_0

Files that help describe the problem:
    C;\Windows\Minidump\111016-29936-01.dmp
    C:\Users\madstork\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-99669-0.sysdata.xml

(I don't know what program to use to read the .dmp file, but the second file location does not seem to exist)

I am running the ‘Tweaking’ program repairs now.

Can you please help me with this problem?
    Thank you.

d

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

Place the .dmp file in a .ZIP archive and upload it in your next post. Some people here have debugging software that can read the .dmp file directly. You could use BlueScreenView, available at Major Geek's, to get some information for yourself.

dadhammer and satrow like this.
  3. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

BSV would probably indicate a likely hardware fault with a 0x124 bugcheck. It might be a real, but there are other combinations that also trigger that type of crash. Yes, zip up and attach that dump file please.

dadhammer likes this.
  4. dadhammer

Thank you mdonah and satrow.

I went to do what you requested, and now I find that folder is empty. :(

5. satrow

Check that in explorers Tools Options menu that it's set to show hidden files and folders.

6. dadhammer

I'm running system restore again to try and regenerate that file.

7. satrow

SR doesn't protect crash dumps that I'm aware of.

8. dadhammer

I see.

I somehow assumed it was generated as a part of the restore process. I really just know enough to poke around under the hood, and try to learn as I go.

Is there another step I can take? What assumptions can be made without that file available?
    Is it fair to assume anything from the increasing failures and disappearance of this file?
    Hardware? Malware? etc

9. dadhammer

Might I have damaged it by trying to open it with MSWord?
    It was gobbledy-gook and so I didn't save it, assuming I could always re-access the original .dmp fie

10. dadhammer

I am also wondering why I only have a single restore point to choose from?
    Does the fact that it won't reboot to Safe Mode with Networking indicate anything?

11. dadhammer

I have tried to reboot into windows again in order to trigger the start-up repair tool, assuming that creates another crash dump event file (trying out the new terminology - let me know if I'm using it correctly :) )

12. dadhammer

The system restore 'failed' this time, according t0 the onscreen message which had previously returned a 'successful' message.

"System Restore
    System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.

Details:
    System Restore failed to extract the file (C:\Program Files (x86)\Tablet\ wacomvkhid.ing) from the restore point.
    The restore point was damaged or deleted during the restore."

This tablet often reported that it had trouble starting. I hadn't been using that Tablet on this system anymore, and it didn't appear to be harmful, so I continually ignored those warnings at start-up. I guess now that it was a mistake to do that.

additionally, other experiment failed as well.
    there is nothing regenerated in the Minidump folder. (Although you probably already knew that wouldn't work, I am reporting as I go.)

i'm stumped
    am i defeated?

13. dadhammer

I have hidden files visibility enabled by default, and double-checked as per your instruction. Nothing there.

14. satrow

Disconnect the Wacom device and try rebooting and then try forcing a Repair or SR again.

15. dadhammer

thanks
    it has been disconnected for years.

I'm going to run RevoUninstaller on it's software, maybe?

Also, I notice that the clock is now three hours fast, while last night it was 7 hours slow - both 'to the minute.' I wonder if this might serve as any kind of diagnostic signpost. Just a bit of data for the mix.

Is 'forcing a repair' special terminology, or just another way of casually expressing it?

16. satrow

Oh, yes, try uninstalling it.

Not sure on the clock thing, certainly odd, like something has been changing the time zones, check and correct it.

Just casual, I'm busy playing catchup all over the place (not so unusual).

17. dadhammer

got it;

the clock has been in EST the whole time. double-checked at each anomaly

running revo unistaller now

18. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Have you checked the CMOS battery on the motherboard?
    It's a CR2032 rated at 3 volts.

19. satrow

Try changing the TZ server, force an update to make sure the new one is up and working correctly.

20. dadhammer

now the clock says 8:33am with no changes initiated by me

21. dadhammer

thanks for the suggestion. I have never done that on any machine. this will be a first.

22. dadhammer

changing timezone server and forcing updates require Safe Mode with Networking, no?
    My machine only boots into Safe Mode without networking.

23. satrow

Can't see the battery affecting only the hour hand...

Ah, yes it would require networking, at least to test.

24. dadhammer

uninstalled the wacom software, and as the system previously reported, the remaining restore point had been damaged, so the message reads:

"No restore points have been created on your computer's system drive."

Whatever has happened, it is obviously progressively getting worse.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  25. dadhammer

I think it might be worth trying to reinstall my boot-time scanner from scratch in safe mode.

26. dadhammer

good news (?) - a minidump file now exists!!!

27. dadhammer

do i dare risk copying it to a working computer for upload?

28. satrow

Copy the 'dump to your Desktop and zip it, use a USB stick to copy it onto and then get the stick to an online machine and attach the zip to a reply here, please? It should be safe.

dadhammer likes this.
  29. dadhammer

i have it on the drive at 256mb.
    is the zip stage a security measure? I forgot to do it.

note:

i have it on a thumbdrive.

the Windows recovery report details also once again lists another file that does not exist:
    "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-5938-0.sysdata.xml"

lots in the Temp file, nothing starting with WER

30. dadhammer

I also ran a repair on the boot-time scanner which has allowed me to schedule a scan upon restart (assuming the bott gets that far...)

let me know about the purpose of the zip, but i am doing it;
    uno momento for upload

31. satrow

256mb? That's a kernel dump I guess, isn't there a smaller minidump in C:\Windows\Minidump (unhide files and folders to see it) that you can send for a quick check?

If not, you'll need to upload the kernel dump to somewhere publicly accessible, like OneDrive, and post the link so I can get it.

Zipping it compresses it to a much smaller size, faster to up/download.

32. dadhammer

Okay, so simply for smaller size, no security measure nvolved. I knew it made it smaller. Thanks.
    Couldn't figure out why a 256mb would be a problem.

anyway, i'm researching Onedrive now. Never used it.

I did zip it to a 10kb file and it's ready to go.
    May I ask what a kernel dump is different and requires a different procedure?
    Curious to learn.

And yes, I un-hid all files, and this resides in the directory you specified. Nothing else.

33. dadhammer

I tried to use google drive, but it will not upload a zipped file.
    Why are we doing it this way, rather than a direct upload here?

34. satrow

If it's now 10kb, that's a minidump (or corrupt) :) Attach it here please.

35. dadhammer

Frustrated with confusion, but I am uploading it here.
    I am also trying to learn from this process.
    The original file was 256mb. it zipped to 10kb.

Why would one require a public site, and another be okay to upload here?

Thank you for your continued help with my problem and for educating my spotty understanding
    file attached

Attached Files:

36. dadhammer

Tried running a boot-time scan, but the system again aborted before it could run.

Tangential:
    In Revo I noticed something peculiar:
    I have "Akamai NetSession Interface" and "Cisco WebEx Meetings" software that Revo reports was installed on 10/09/16??

I have no knowledge or memory of doing anything that required that. I was only surfing on that machine during a recovery from surgery on that date, with nothing requiring these programs. (Unless maybe they came with a new smartphone? If so, I can't imagine why.)

Is this something to be concerned about? The mind races...

37. dadhammer

I have also found a "GoToMeeting" install from 11/1/16!!?!

something is screwy

38. dadhammer

hmmm.... weird, nearly every program in revo has an install date of 10/9/16. perhaps i updated revo to a new version on that day

39. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

All forums have size limits on uploaded files. MajorGeeks allows zip files up to 3 MB.
    Not possible. ;)
    The original file is 256 KB.

dadhammer likes this.
  40. mdonah

And if it was 256 KB, it was a Small Memory Dump or mini dump. If it was larger, it would have been a kernel or other type of memory dump. You can specify which type of dump you want saved by right clicking Computer/This PC and selecting Properties -> System Protection -> Advanced Tab -> Startup and Recovery.

dadhammer likes this.
  41. dadhammer

oops. what a difference a 'k' makes :p

42. dadhammer

"kernel memory dump" it is.
    I'm learning. Thank you.

I was reading about it last night, and the article seemed to suggest that the kernel dump is a preferred setting (at least that was my take on first read). Do you agree with that? Moving forward, what do I need to know about it, if anything?

thx
    d

43. dadhammer

So, did the file itself reveal anything?
    I wonder what I might learn from examining it myself?

Anything pointing a way forward in there?

44. satrow

All I can get for that dump currently is as I suspected: hardware error, the CU is self-reporting. (When I go manual to try to debug deeper I get connection errors to the MS Symbols server, also intermittent connection errors generally, so I'm stuck until I do some of my own troubleshooting :) )

Some generic troubleshooting and explanations/examples of that specific error type here: http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/35349-stop-0x124-what-means-what-try.html

I don't see much in the 3rd party driver list, so uninstall what I do see - Acronis, the crash happened at ~6 seconds into Windows Boot, it could easily be the Acronis drivers loading causing this.

I'm also getting an error from the Windows kernel, which Windows SKU is the machine running, Home, Pro, Ult, Server, etc?

45. mdonah

In post #1 he states Win 7 Home (don't know if it's x86 or x64 though or if that would make a difference).

46. satrow

Ah, yes, thanks for that. It's x64, see below, bottom line.

For reference, 3rd party drivers (AMD/ATI drivers are considered 3rd party as being non-MS/Windows, even though they're part of the Windows install - so should be ignored) and basic debug result:

AtiPcie64.sys Wed Mar 10 14:33:45 2010 (4B97ADC9)
    AMD PCIE Filter Driver[br]Found in ATI video drivers http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtiPcie64.sys
    amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
    AMD storage controller driver - usually from the Windows 7 DVD Windows Update
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
    amd_sata.sys Fri Oct 12 10:48:36 2012 (5077E774)
    AMD SATA Controller AHCI 1.2 Device Driver http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
    amd_xata.sys Fri Oct 12 10:48:39 2012 (5077E777)
    AMD Stor Filter Driver http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
    vididr.sys Thu Feb 14 06:47:31 2013 (511C8883)
    Acronis Virtual Disk Driver Support: http://www.acronis.com/support/[br]Download: http://www.acronis.com/support/?TS=4-0
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vididr.sys
    vidsflt.sys Thu Feb 14 07:04:41 2013 (511C8C89)
    Acronis Virtual Disk driver for the Virtual Disk Storage Filter Support: http://www.acronis.com/support/[br]Download: http://www.acronis.com/support/?TS=4-0
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vidsflt.sys
    tib.sys Wed Mar 20 09:00:38 2013 (51497AB6)
    Acronis TIB manager http://www.acronis.com/support/
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tib.sys
    fltsrv.sys Mon May 13 10:40:09 2013 (5190B4F9)
    Acronis Storage Filter Management Driver Support: http://www.acronis.com/support/[br]Download: http://www.acronis.com/support/?TS=4-0
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=fltsrv.sys
    Code:
    Debug session time: Fri Nov 11 16:26:59.724 2016 (UTC + 0:00)
    Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Me\SysnativeBSODApps\111116-22885-01.dmp]
    Built by: 7601.23564.amd64fre.win7sp1_ldr.160930-0600
    System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.614
    Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD
    BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80095788f8, 0, 0}
    BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000124]WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)[/url]
    Bugcheck code 00000124
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
    Arg2: fffffa80095788f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
    Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_AuthenticAMD
    PROCESS_NAME:  System
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

47. dadhammer

thanks - i'll read up.

my concern: this has been progressively hamstringing my security software.

is there any good reason from the evidence to suspect something other than Maleware?
    files disappearing, no networking in safe mode, security software that runs once and becomes unresponsive on the next reboot? Now my only means of recovery - the Acronis package - needs to be deliberately disabled?

i'm in need of some reassurance on that front from a reasoned perspective before moving on any Acronis uninstalls.
    i realize I may be paranoid, but it seems reasonable to be ultra cautious.

this caution dictates that I ask you about me concern.

48. dadhammer

i only have a thread-bare understanding of what to focus on in this data set. looks like the image at the bottom indicates AMD problems (something to do with an acronis incident I gather from the rest, but I do see your rationale that the AMD drivers shouldn't be considered right now.

again, the progressive failures indicate a driver conflict? seems really weird to me.

49. dadhammer

very grateful for your efforts, nonetheless :)
    just want to get my mind wrapped around it

50. satrow

All I'm reporting on is what I can see, which is a tiny fraction of time, milliseconds, at ~6 seconds after the BIOS/UEFI handed over to the HDD and Windows.

The bottom section is the base debug report = the AMD CPU is self-reporting, it thinks it has an error.

Happening at ~6 seconds into Windows boot time, that's prime time for a clash between 3rd party drivers and OS/security checks. The CPU makes a call, expecting a response within n clicks, that time expires or a bad response is received and the CPU calls a halt.

I just did a search on the error string: "km:x64_0x124_authenticamd_processor_bus_prv", there weren't many hits listed, one of them is of a discussion between a group of BSOD analysts and experts regarding this exact error type and the the oddities they were seeing in minidumps in a number of cases that they'd worked on, none of which seem to have been called so early in the boot process, from a quick skim through they seemed to have happened much later: https://www.sysnative.com/forums/bs...-information/10897-unloaded-driver-stack.html

If those guys are struggling to work out exactly what was going on to trigger this type of crash, you and I have close to no chance.

Here's your dump debug output so you can checkout the similarities:

**************************Fri Nov 11 16:26:59.724 2016 (UTC + 0:00)**************************
    Opened log file 'C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Temp\SysnativeBSODApps\12350\dmps\outkdOutput1.txt'

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64
    Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Me\SysnativeBSODApps\111116-22885-01.dmp]
    Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
    Response Time (ms) Location
    OK c:\symbols
    Symbol search path is: c:\symbols
    Executable search path is:
    Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
    Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
    Built by: 7601.23564.amd64fre.win7sp1_ldr.160930-0600
    Machine Name:
    Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02417000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02659730
    Debug session time: Fri Nov 11 16:26:59.724 2016 (UTC + 0:00)
    System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.614
    Loading Kernel Symbols
    Loading User Symbols
    Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
    *******************************************************************************
    * Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80095788f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner
    ---------

1: kd> !analyze -v; !sysinfo cpuspeed; !sysinfo SMBIOS; lmtsmn; q
    * Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
    A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
    source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
    WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
    Arg2: fffffa80095788f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
    Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
    ------------------

DUMP_CLASS: 1

DUMP_QUALIFIER: 400

BUILD_VERSION_STRING: 7601.23564.amd64fre.win7sp1_ldr.160930-0600

DUMP_TYPE: 2

BUGCHECK_P1: 0

BUGCHECK_P2: fffffa80095788f8

BUGCHECK_P3: 0

BUGCHECK_P4: 0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD

CPU_COUNT: 4

CPU_MHZ: b54

CPU_VENDOR: AuthenticAMD

CPU_FAMILY: 10

CPU_MODEL: a

CPU_STEPPING: 0

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_SESSION_HOST: BETENOIR

ANALYSIS_SESSION_TIME: 11-12-2016 12:17:08.0119

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 10.0.10586.567 amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
    fffff880`021c36f0 fffff800`026d6cb9 : fffffa80`095788d0 fffffa80`08273b50 00000000`00000017 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x6c
    fffff880`021c3c10 fffff800`025b63e7 : fffffa80`095788d0 fffff800`026302d8 fffffa80`08273b50 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x49
    fffff880`021c3c40 fffff800`0251dce5 : fffff800`02692ba0 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`091bc840 fffffa80`08273b50 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x57
    fffff880`021c3c80 fffff800`02490839 : fffff880`010dde00 fffff800`0251dcc0 fffffa80`08273b00 90909090`c35f5c41 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x25
    fffff880`021c3cb0 fffff800`0272229a : 6d3d8b48`0003520c fffffa80`08273b50 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`081c6870 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
    fffff880`021c3d40 fffff800`024786e6 : fffff880`02064180 fffffa80`08273b50 fffff880`0206efc0 1a750100`00012883 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
    fffff880`021c3d80 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`021c4000 fffff880`021be000 fffff880`021c32d0 00000000`00000000 : nt!KxStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: kb

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC: 244cd06584f8f3f65e3722e3d7d2e45e94c7a194

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD_FUNC_OFFSET: 1227e67dc80de0ae9d05dd80f04b0729ad20ffeb

THREAD_SHA1_HASH_MOD: 30a3e915496deaace47137d5b90c3ecc03746bf6

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

IMAGE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

IMAGE_VERSION:

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

TARGET_TIME: 2016-11-11T16:26:59.000Z

OSBUILD: 7601

OSSERVICEPACK: 1000

SERVICEPACK_NUMBER: 0

OS_REVISION: 0

SUITE_MASK: 784

PRODUCT_TYPE: 1

OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64

OSNAME: Windows 7

OSEDITION: Windows 7 WinNt (Service Pack 1) TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal

OS_LOCALE:

USER_LCID: 0

OSBUILD_TIMESTAMP: 2016-09-30 15:57:30

BUILDDATESTAMP_STR: 160930-0600

BUILDLAB_STR: win7sp1_ldr

BUILDOSVER_STR: 6.1.7601.23564.amd64fre.win7sp1_ldr.160930-0600

ANALYSIS_SESSION_ELAPSED_TIME: 3ae

ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x124_authenticamd_processor_bus_prv

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {78c2f422-5335-4ef3-5cef-a28518da5023}

Followup: MachineOwner
    ---------

sysinfo: could not find necessary interfaces.
    sysinfo: note that mssmbios.sys must be loaded (XPSP2+).
    sysinfo: could not find necessary interfaces.
    sysinfo: note that mssmbios.sys must be loaded (XPSP2+).
    start end module name
    fffff880`00ed9000 fffff880`00f30000 ACPI ACPI.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
    fffff880`00fe6000 fffff880`00ffe000 amd_sata amd_sata.sys Fri Oct 12 10:48:36 2012 (5077E774)
    fffff880`00db4000 fffff880`00dc2000 amd_xata amd_xata.sys Fri Oct 12 10:48:39 2012 (5077E777)
    fffff880`00dc2000 fffff880`00dcd000 amdxata amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
    fffff880`01aee000 fffff880`01af6000 AtiPcie64 AtiPcie64.sys Wed Mar 10 14:33:45 2010 (4B97ADC9)
    fffff880`00ce3000 fffff880`00d58000 CI CI.dll Fri Jun 27 03:08:21 2014 (53ACD215)
    fffff880`01abe000 fffff880`01aee000 CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 09:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
    fffff880`00c85000 fffff880`00ce3000 CLFS CLFS.SYS Wed Mar 04 03:21:12 2015 (54F67A28)
    fffff880`0116b000 fffff880`011de000 cng cng.sys Wed May 11 16:05:01 2016 (57334A1D)
    fffff880`01af6000 fffff880`01b04000 crashdmp crashdmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
    fffff880`01aa9000 fffff880`01abe000 disk disk.sys Wed Jan 20 02:12:06 2016 (569EECF6)
    fffff880`01b0e000 fffff880`01b26000 dump_amd_sata dump_amd_sata.sys Fri Oct 12 10:48:36 2012 (5077E774)
    fffff880`01b26000 fffff880`01b39000 dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
    fffff880`01b04000 fffff880`01b0e000 dump_storport dump_storport.sys Tue Feb 04 01:36:25 2014 (52F04419)
    fffff880`010f9000 fffff880`0110d000 fileinfo fileinfo.sys Tue Jul 14 00:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
    fffff880`010ad000 fffff880`010f9000 fltmgr fltmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
    fffff880`019ce000 fffff880`019ec000 fltsrv fltsrv.sys Mon May 13 10:40:09 2013 (5190B4F9)
    fffff880`0122c000 fffff880`01236000 Fs_Rec Fs_Rec.sys Thu Mar 01 03:41:06 2012 (4F4EEFD2)
    fffff880`01a6f000 fffff880`01aa9000 fvevol fvevol.sys Thu Jan 24 03:11:24 2013 (5100A65C)
    fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01449000 fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Thu Jul 07 15:54:29 2016 (577E6D25)
    fffff800`029fd000 fffff800`02a46000 hal hal.dll Sat Nov 20 13:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
    fffff880`0184c000 fffff880`01855000 hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 09:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
    fffff800`00bcf000 fffff800`00bd9000 kdcom kdcom.dll Sat Feb 05 16:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
    fffff880`01200000 fffff880`0121b000 ksecdd ksecdd.sys Mon Sep 12 21:31:27 2016 (57D7109F)
    fffff880`015d3000 fffff880`015fe000 ksecpkg ksecpkg.sys Mon Sep 12 21:39:17 2016 (57D71275)
    fffff880`00c64000 fffff880`00c71000 mcupdate mcupdate.dll Tue Jul 14 02:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
    fffff880`00fcc000 fffff880`00fe6000 mountmgr mountmgr.sys Tue Jun 14 15:57:30 2016 (57601B5A)
    fffff880`00f39000 fffff880`00f43000 msisadrv msisadrv.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
    fffff880`0110d000 fffff880`0116b000 msrpc msrpc.sys Sat Nov 20 09:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
    fffff880`0183a000 fffff880`0184c000 mup mup.sys Tue Jul 14 00:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
    fffff880`0147f000 fffff880`01572000 ndis ndis.sys Tue Oct 13 04:30:31 2015 (561C7AD7)
    fffff880`01572000 fffff880`015d3000 NETIO NETIO.SYS Thu Jul 07 15:54:39 2016 (577E6D2F)
    fffff800`02417000 fffff800`029fd000 nt ntkrnlmp.exe Fri Sep 30 15:57:30 2016 (57EE7D5A)
    fffff880`01256000 fffff880`013ff000 Ntfs Ntfs.sys Mon Jan 11 17:38:49 2016 (5693E8A9)
    fffff880`00fa2000 fffff880`00fb7000 partmgr partmgr.sys Sat Mar 17 05:06:09 2012 (4F641BC1)
    fffff880`00f43000 fffff880`00f76000 pci pci.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
    fffff880`0121b000 fffff880`0122c000 pcw pcw.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
    fffff880`00c71000 fffff880`00c85000 PSHED PSHED.dll Tue Jul 14 02:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
    fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0183a000 rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 09:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
    fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c64000 storport storport.sys Tue Feb 04 01:36:50 2014 (52F04432)
    fffff880`01603000 fffff880`017ff000 tcpip tcpip.sys Thu Jul 07 15:55:16 2016 (577E6D54)
    fffff880`0186f000 fffff880`01982000 tib tib.sys Wed Mar 20 09:00:38 2013 (51497AB6)
    fffff880`00f76000 fffff880`00f83000 vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
    fffff880`01449000 fffff880`01473000 vididr vididr.sys Thu Feb 14 06:47:31 2013 (511C8883)
    fffff880`00f83000 fffff880`00fa2000 vidsflt vidsflt.sys Thu Feb 14 07:04:41 2013 (511C8C89)
    fffff880`00fb7000 fffff880`00fcc000 volmgr volmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
    fffff880`00d58000 fffff880`00db4000 volmgrx volmgrx.sys Sat Nov 20 09:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
    fffff880`01047000 fffff880`01093000 volsnap volsnap.sys Sat Nov 20 09:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
    fffff880`00e07000 fffff880`00ec9000 Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Sat Jun 22 04:13:05 2013 (51C51641)
    fffff880`00ec9000 fffff880`00ed9000 WDFLDR WDFLDR.SYS Thu Jul 26 03:29:04 2012 (5010AB70)
    fffff880`00f30000 fffff880`00f39000 WMILIB WMILIB.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
    Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list
    quit:
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``

--- E O J --- 2016 Nov 12 12:17:09 PM _99-debug Copyright 2012 Sysnative Forums

dadhammer likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds