HP Officejet 4215

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Madpuss, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Madpuss

Madpuss Private E-2

hey guys i have a problem with an hp officejet 4215 printer. its giving me an error message saying Error: 0xf0af8005 with a bunch of alt code a's and i have no clue what that means. please respond soon with advice, thanks for any help

2. mccauslind

mccauslind Private E-2

I'm sure this is not what you want to hear, but I found this on fixyouownprinter.com:

Re: My piece, the hp officejet 4215, ERROR by Muhammed (7/20/07 7:32 AM) reply + / -
    Hey guys, just to inform u, I had the same problem with mine, down here in South Africa. I contacted some HP techies and they told me that the error represents a power surge on the board. Now they can't fix it, but if its out of warranty, they can do a swop out for certain amount of cash. I have since broken mine for the spares (didnt film it though!). It would be better to buy another printer cos it would cost the same.

Hope this helps.

Mosama

3. lbmest

lbmest MajorGeek

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds