HP pavilion 533w sm bus ??

Discussion in 'Software' started by ACE 256, Feb 23, 2004.

1. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

Ok my mom has a HP pavilian 533w. Prob. is i cant find a driver for the sm bus controller (whatever that is) can any one point me to whare to download a driver for it ??

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

what os
    In looking around it appears to have an 845PE chipset... you need to find drivers for it on WWW.INTEL.COM

get your mobo's full chipset model using AIDA32 or something.

3. ACE 256

It has XP pro......taking a look on intels site.....

4. ACE 256

The prob. is i dont think i can get on the net with out the drivers (tryed B 4) and im at my house now and its a long way to my moms ....and ill hafta run back and forth :rolleyes: is thare any place whar i can download a restore CD ?? BTW the hard drive in it died a will ago i got a old 10 Gb in it now and i installed win XP pro but its hard to find the all the drivers :-/ ...

5. ACE 256

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

usually when you have the word BUS in a device it pertains to the chipset..

7. ACE 256

ok thanks ........

8. Roomraider

Roomraider Private E-2

HP pavilion 533w Chipset drivers/sm bus/no audio

Lucky for all who has this prob. as well as any sound card issues with hp pavilion 533w.it is a simple prob. with a simple solution.here is an intel ftp url that contains a file named(infinst_enu)that is the full chipset driver package which is all you will need.ftp://aiedownload.intel.com/df-support/6934/eng/infinst_enu.exe When you know you just know and when you dont know you just ask the right peeps.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  9. zerocool_ws

zerocool_ws Private E-2

Can't find the pavilion 533w Multimedia audio controller driver.

:mad: ok no kidding but i am lookin for pavilion 533w multimedia audio controller for abt 2 days....i can't find it from no where. and it's urgetn...if anybody can help me find that driver i'll be soooooo thank full......

10. JRoger13

JRoger13 Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds