HP scan flow manager error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AJW61, Aug 8, 2015.

1. AJW61

AJW61 Private E-2

Hi, I'm hoping someone can advise. I've just got a new laptop, windows 8.1 64bit. I have a hp scanjet G2410 which worked fine with windows 7 but the new laptop can't find it. I've downloaded the driver from the hp site but it doesn't work. I ran the hp scan doctor and it says scan flow manager error, some hp software components are missing, it gave me a link to download the latest up to date driver but the link just took me back to the hp download centre where I downloaded the driver from.

I ran a troubleshooter on windows and it came up with the scanner doesn't work in usb port 3 and to use usb port 2 which I did but just got the same message.

I am frustrated and really hope someone has had a similar issue and managed to resolve the problem.

Thankyou.

2. AJW61

AJW61 Private E-2

Hi, I've tried one last time and pleased to say it is now working! NO idea why it suddenly started to work but I'm pleased it has.

3. AJW61

AJW61 Private E-2

Hi again,
    I managed to scan about 20 images this morning then got a message that I need a driver. This is really frustrating as I have a driver.
    I've tried turning it off, restarting the laptop etc but nothing works.

I really hope someone with experience of this problem can help me out :cry

Thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds