HP Scanjet 2200c will not start

Discussion in 'Software' started by pit_viper_53, Jul 13, 2004.

1. pit_viper_53

pit_viper_53 Private E-2

I cannot get my 2200c to start. The software , Precision Scan LT, will not come up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I have taken the scanner out of the usb hub and plugged it into a port by itself. It worked fine until I installed a Sony DVD burner and a Seagate 160gig harddrive. At least it worked the last time I tried it before installing them. The dvd burner came with NERO. I have also installed DVD xcopy Platinum since the last time I used the scanner. There isn't supposed to be a problem between xcopy and the scanner or software. I have a Dell 8300, Win XP Pro, with 512meg ram. I have had the scanner up and running on this computer. The program acts like it is trying to open but just sits there with no window opening or anything. If you try to open it a second time, it gives you a message something like, the scanner is busy and being used by another application. I've checked the registry after uninstalling and can find no reference to the precisionscan software. In device manager I show no conflicts. I wnat to thank everyone who reads ythis and especially anyone who is willing to try and help me. I only hope I can return the favor.

2. pit_viper_53

pit_viper_53 Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds