Htc One M9 Error Messages

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by mc_eng2002, Jun 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mc_eng2002

mc_eng2002 Private E-2

Hi All

Hope someone can help, over the last couple of days my phone started doing some strange things, when I typed something into the google search bar it just crashed everytime, I kept getting the odd message relating to playstore not working etc and it all got progressively worse :(

Today it was really bad, just trying to do anything and I was getting error messages relating to google, so I decided to do a factory reset and start from scratch the problem is I am still getting the error messages such as
    unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped (This appears numerous times)
    I can't access anything to do with google such as drive, play store etc, I cannot even check for software update ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

3. mc_eng2002

mc_eng2002 Private E-2

Hi Max

That was the reset that I did :( I've tried it 3 times now

Another error message that pops up is Unfortunately Google play services has stopped

Thanks again in advance

4. MaxTurner

MaxTurner Banned

Then sadly, unless you try and post on a HTC support forum, or someone here has that phone and had similar issues, I doubt we can help.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds