html frame help

Discussion in 'Software' started by robertbiferi, Jun 4, 2012.

1. robertbiferi

robertbiferi I can't follow the rules

I make my webpag and I use frames now I know the Frame file is what gets loaded.

So once the Frame page gets loaded it stays loaded and just the pages in the left and right side change.

I did have every page with it's own background sound but I did not know if this will still work because my Frame page is what stays loaded.

So what I am asking is if I put the background sound code on a page and this page gets loaded into the Browser I know the sound will play.

But now this page will get loaded into a Frame so will it still play or what do I do?

2. robertbiferi

robertbiferi I can't follow the rules

Sorry if I make one page I name it index.html so this is the page that Loads into the Browser and any Background caod even music the Browser will play.

And when a Link loaded another Page into the Browser the Browser would also play the background music because this page would be the only page in the Browser.

But if I use a Frame the Frame is the index.html page and stays inthe Browser so even if the other pages Load into the Frame the Frame is the index.html page.

So the Browser will only play a Background sound in the code for the Frame but not the other Pages.

So what do I do?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds