html help please

Discussion in 'Software' started by mumtpie, Oct 12, 2004.

1. mumtpie

mumtpie Private E-2

Hi
    I am currently working on my own site,i am worried about someone stealing my content etc etc....

I am having trouble trying to protect my html, in other words keeping it hiden. i have tried a couple programs on demo, but they dont seem todo anything......

1)Is there a basic code you can use to stop right clicking and to stop the source being shown?

2)Do i have to use a program to hide the content etc etc?? if so whats the top 2/3 ?

Please note i am new to html and prefer you to reply like you were talking to a idiot...that why i will probally understand

Many Thanks

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

hate to be the one to tell you this, but there isn't any 100% way to keep your content from being stolen. Anti-Right click javascript is easily disabled by disabling javascript and then nabbing your HTML content.

3. mumtpie

mumtpie Private E-2

what about programs?.....

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds