HTML to Excel

Discussion in 'Software' started by JackLite, Mar 15, 2005.

1. JackLite

JackLite Private E-2

:confused:

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could help!?!?

I want to create an HTML page which people can fill in and the data is transferred into an Excel worksheet.

Don't know if this is possible?

Thanks

2. bot

bot Private E-2

#

make sure your server supports ASP.. active server pages. should be on the list of features for your host. Windows servers commonly support ASP files. Unix servers can support ASP files if they have the 3rd party software called ChiliASP, installed.
    #

three types of databases Access, MS SQL, and MySQL. depends on your server and how much info you expect to get. The most common type of database used is Access. on Windows servers.... Larger, more active sites may use one of the other database types if it is supported by their server.

Unix servers only support MySQL databases. ..........(important)

is that what you were looking for ....? never tryed excel ..i'm sure you could make it work but a access database is much easy i don't know your needs thow....

just my 2 cents

3. JackLite

JackLite Private E-2

Well that't the thing, we don't have the licence for Access and I just wanted some kind of form people could fill in and the info is sent to a database of some kind.

Cheers

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds