Huge Display! Need 256 bit color quality...

Discussion in 'Software' started by souther32, Jul 29, 2006.

1. souther32

souther32 Private E-2

Hi, I just re-installed my OS software and I would like to make my screen display size smaller and upgrade its color quality. Before I Re-Installed the OS it was fine. I went to dell and tried to do it myself but for some reason it didn't work. Here's my Specs...
    Pentium 4 Home Edition, Dell Dimesion 4500S. My display screen type is E772C 17" moniter. Can anyone please help me upgrade my color quality and size?

2. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

Have you went to control panel, display, settings and does it list anymore choices? ed

3. souther32

souther32 Private E-2

no, it doesn't list anymore choices. I even tried clicking on Advanced > Moniter and tried to change it there and all the other choices. I think I need to install somthing...

4. Jerkyking

Jerkyking Sergeant Major

You need to install the correct Video Drivers. If the choices are missing your using the default drivers. Check your Dell CD or visit their site for the current/correct ones.

5. souther32

souther32 Private E-2

Thank you very much for helping me! I got it fixed, or you did...

6. Jerkyking

Jerkyking Sergeant Major

Cool, thanks for the feedback.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds