I accidentaly deleted my solitaire game...

Discussion in 'Software' started by User2005, May 6, 2005.

1. User2005

User2005 Private E-2

I restored my computer about a week ago and today I was on the administrator account (Which I am on right now at this very moment) and deleted solitaire...Is there anyway to get it back? By the way, it's not for me but rather my grandpa who doesn't speak much English.

2. capn_caveman

capn_caveman Sergeant

Try this:

Click start, go to control panel, go to add or remove programs, click on the add or remove windows components, single left click on the "accessories and utilities" line item to highlight it and then click on the "details" button in the lower right hand corner of the application. Finally single left click on the line that says "games" and then click details again. Last but not least, make sure the button that says "solitaire" is checked.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds