I am looking for antique software : Fx for Acid pro 2.0

Discussion in 'Software' started by Gingerposse, May 31, 2013.

1. Gingerposse

Gingerposse Private E-2

Hello i am Eddy, i am a musician,,

I always like to work with old software hey, i think its functions much better, My best mate, also has the same thing, he is a prof Photographer of models, and he prefers to work with old versions of Photo shop ( they are much simpler to use and therefore easier and at the same time they have all the basic profesional functions and tools he needs ! )

Well i am looking for pluggins for Acid Pro 2.0, the name of those pluggings were called "FX" , and u had commercial fx, but also a zilion open source versions that were free !

My question is : Could i buy from somebody, or does anyone knows a place i can go to? On the world wide web, i cannot find one single site that is about antique software for old music programmes,,,,

Okidoki hope to hear from u !

Eddy !

2. ppatmull1

ppatmull1 Private E-2

3. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

The best place I can think of for open source software is Sourceforge.net. The FX and other apps they have though are mainly for guitars.

4. ppatmull1

ppatmull1 Private E-2

5. ppatmull1

ppatmull1 Private E-2

on their site you select the sectioins you want and it goes into the checkout, its free. they have you sign up in case you have any issues
    Pat

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds