I can't install itunes update registry permission

Discussion in 'Software' started by johnewinter, Jul 14, 2009.

1. johnewinter

johnewinter Private E-2

I see others with the same issue but no working solution. this is the key named in the error message box... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{915DA835-02FE-4953-92FA-624BDF5D85AB}\ProxyStubClsid
    The error says I don't have permission.
    I have tried to change the permission but it still doesn't change.
    I have run a couple registry cleaning programs Regfix and Regcure no change.
    I have spoken to Apple they had me go through and remove everything with windows install clean and folders, etc. No luck still the same error. I can't copy the box for you unless you can direct me how to get a screen print on here.
    I called Toshiba they had me do alot of the same stuff and then said I need to erase and reinstall software that came with the laptop.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds