I just bought a bluetooth speakerphone:-)

Discussion in 'Software' started by LauraR, Nov 14, 2008.

1. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

I finally bought a bluetooth speakerphone for when I'm driving in my Mustang (5 speed). Do you know how hard it is to hold the phone, go around a corner, and switch gears all at the same time???

I got this one... MOTOROLA T505 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone

It should be delivered today. :)

Anyone have one?

2. mystique-topaz

mystique-topaz Private E-2

The page off the link isn't loading for me. :(

I have a bluetooth earpiece and it works very well. In fact, I noticed with my HTC cel that the bluetooth has better reception than my phone itself. I have no idea as to why either, but it does.

3. mystique-topaz

mystique-topaz Private E-2

*correction*

The page just loaded. (My local ISP must be dragging its butt for the weekend haul again.)

That looks like a very neat piece of equipment. I do not talk and drive, even though its still not illegal here to do so, however, wouldn't mind something like that just incase I do.

Good luck with your purchase. :)

4. LauraR

Thanks. :)

Just came yesterday afternoon. I tried it out at home. It was nice and loud and worked great. I'll have to see how the sound is in my car, which is a convertible and a bit loud.

5. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

LauraR what kind of phone (brand) do you have?

I found problems with BT on Sanyo's when I was with Sprint and now have found LG does not like some BT.

6. LauraR

I have an LG with Verizon, BOOM. Works perfectly. I had a bluetooth earpiece, but I just find those annoying and a pia. I've never had a prob with the phone and bluetooth.

I still haven't had a chance to try it in the car though. Hopefully, there won't be any connection probs.

Maybe it was the bluetooth device you were using?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds