I just passed...

Discussion in 'Software' started by ItsWendy, Sep 27, 2006.

1. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Rikky and N5638J in the stats. I am now #195.

Not that I'm bragging or anything <cough><cough>. Whose next...

We are now #88 on the list. Come on guys, we can move on up there!

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

You can't catcch me I'm the gingerbread man... or something....

Good going bill

I'm adding 4 new machines at the weekend ;) should have 10 processors in total and once I actually get the all running at the same time I should start moving up!

3. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

OK, so I'm the tortoise to your hare, so don't go down... :p

I'm having to kludge one of my 2 computers to work. When it is in normal mode folding takes forever, maybe 3 points per day. When I'm in the safe mode it's more like 600 points per day. I've done all the scans, nada. The only think I can figure is it has an HP flatbed scanner connected, and it's shoving the folding routine to the bottom of the stack. Waiting for the scanner button to be pressed and monitoring the USB is taking all the time? :confused: Doesn't sound too likely, but it's the only thing I can come up with. It used to work, but the cat likes to push buttons, it's a warm place to sleep, and the path to his favorite window.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds