I just wanna play cribbage

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ellen.Pyatt, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ellen.Pyatt

Ellen.Pyatt Guest

Yay, I have a new computer. 64-bit, Windows 7, yay.

But, I can't just log in to yahoo and play cribbage, I'm getting an unspecific error. On another thread I read you have to have both java, for 64 bit and 32 bit, so I installed the 32 bit version, too.

But still, no dice. I can do things like watch netflix, all my regular email and facebook stuff, but not this.

Any guidance?

Thanks in advance.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As Windows 7 64bit has two Internet Explorer versions just make sure you are running the 32bit version, click start and in the start search box type internet and use the version that lists that is not named Internet Explorer (64bit) and see if that helps

Also install Adobe Flash HERE as that is generally also needed for many online games.

If that doesnt work try the help and advice HERE

3. Ellen.Pyatt

Ellen.Pyatt Guest

Hm, no luck. Using the 32-bit IE the error says object not supported. Eh, it isn't that big of a deal I guess. I downloaded all the adobe stuff, so now I have all kinds of flash capability, and re loaded java, but no luck. Probably a setting problem. Anyway, I'm tired, so I'll try again another time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds