I need a detailed description on how to make backup copies of my dvds

Discussion in 'Software' started by MFISHERMAN, Jul 27, 2006.

1. MFISHERMAN

MFISHERMAN Private E-2

Whats the best softwares to use and how do i use them please list me the step detailed I have tried several ways with several softwares but my dvds keep coming out messed up they freeze or skip part and sometime they dont work at all.

thanks

Mario

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

Have you tried a different media? Updated the firmware on the DVD? Could be that simple.

All I use is DVD Decrypter & DVD Shrink.

No problems except sometimes when I go too cheap with the media.

Also you need a fairly decent PC.

3. the dvd's may be protected also.
    i suggest nero.
    then, to change its functions for that, start>settings>control pannel>nero burn rights

4. MFISHERMAN

MFISHERMAN Private E-2

start settings ? how and where?

thanks

5. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

6. Greeknasty

Greeknasty Private First Class

my way...

open the disk with dvd shrink..
    let it analayse...
    click on back up
    after it backs it up or encodes it..use nero to burn it

vuahla!

7. tunered

tunered MajorGeek

And if you allready have nero on your pc, you dont even have to worry about nero, it use's it automaticly[dvd shrink] and asks for a disc. Pretty nice. Also something i have found is if you use a memory program like ram idle pro or ram xp, when burning dvd's it will cause a pause in your dvd when them programs attempt to clear more ram. ed

8. MFISHERMAN

MFISHERMAN Private E-2

THanks guy
    well what would be the best way to go for high quality?

thanks again

Mario

9. rip, copy, and/or burn at the slowest speed possible helps out a great deal.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds