I need help in choosing a temperature reading software

Discussion in 'Software' started by theven 4, Aug 16, 2005.

1. theven 4

theven 4 Private First Class

Hi
    I would like to know if there are any software that read cpu and gpu temperatures and displays the HISTORY of the temperature. (when i run 3Dmark05 i don't know the temperature of the GPU core during the test. :mad: ) thanks for any info. :)

2. theefool

theefool Geekified

What kind of video card do you have? Most 3rd party motherboards have their own monitoring software. Like I have a gigabyte motherboard, and it will display (after installing the app) my cpu temp.

I also have an nvidia video card, and after installing the drivers for it, it will tell me the GPU temp. Through display settings, settings tab, advanced.....

3. theven 4

hi
    I have a NVIDIA GeForce 5900se/xt and it does displays the temperature but does not have a history for it. I have a Dell dimension 4600 512 ddr ram 3.06 ( that is what dell says you have, but everest says 2990 mhz. :mad: )

4. theven 4

Isn't there anyone whith another idea?????

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds