i need some advice on some software please

Discussion in 'Software' started by keith1074, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keith1074

keith1074 Private E-2

I JUST GOT A NEW PROGRAM, ITS A 3D AQUATIC SCREEN SAVER AND ITS SAYING THAT I DONT HAVE ANY COMPATABLE DIRECT 3D DEVICES ANY SUGGESTIONS ON ANY FREE GRAPHICS DEVICES I CAN DOWNLOAD TO MAKE THIS PROGRAM WORK???PLEASE HELP ME IM AT MY PC ALL DAY ILL BE WAITING:confused:confused

2. keith1074

keith1074 Private E-2

I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM I HAVE A PENTIUM 3 733MHZ 256MB RAM COMPAQ DESK PRO EN AND WHAT THE EXACT PROGRAM IS IS CALLED AQUATIC 3D TROPICAL AQUARIUM THE ULTIMATE UNDERWATER SCREENSAVER IF ITS REQUIREMENTS ARE PENTIUM 4 OR BETTER IS THERE A WAY I CAN MAKE IT WORK?? AND WILL SOME OF THE OPTIONS NOT WORK IF WE CAN AND IF NOT IS THERE A SCREENSAVER OUT THERE LIKE THE ONE I PURCHASED FOR FREE THAT YOU KNOW OF?? I ALSO HAVE ALIENGUISE ALIENWEAR ON MY PC AND ITS FANTASTIC I RECCOMEND IT TO YOU WWW.ALIENGUISE.COM OR WWW.ALIENWEAR.COM ONE OF THE 2 ;)

3. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

You should always look for the system requirements when buying software and take them seriously. It says Pentium 4 or better, yet you went ahead and bought the software, even though you have Pentium III. What can you expect?

By the way, please turn off your CAPS LOCK.

4. keith1074

keith1074 Private E-2

hey first of all i bought the program without any info on it i took a chance and i got burned oh well dont reply to me and bust my *** for it jerk..i just foound out after the first post that it was pent 4 or better and why bother reply to me if you had no advice..and another thing i will take my questions to a different web site from now on thanks..im sure you are that kind of person who gets off on people not knowing what they are doing so you can bust thier asses about it and make yourself feel better by it..later jerk off im out of this membership....:flip:flip

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

I didnt think he was a jerk, he answered your question and pointed out using caps is considered rude and shouting. Sometimes there is no polite way to tell people they are doing something wrong, however, your post is easily rude and insulting, it goes a long way to learn from your mistakes and not take everything so personally by responding with a vicious attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds