I need to create a chronology that moves!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Roystacy, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Roystacy

Roystacy Private First Class

Hello again!
    I need your help once more. I have to create a presentation that does this (I hope): It opens with a chronological timeline, like you used to see in elementary school. Then as you go over a date with a mouse (or maybe automatically depending on timing), a document pops up. When you move past that date, the document recedes again and the next document pops up when a new date is touched, crossed, hit whatever.

I currently have Adobe CS4 if there is something in that mess that can help. I got the program with no books, manuals, teaching, whatever.

Any help you guys can lend me would be greatly appreciated. I have a serious deadline coming up tail end of January.

Thanks again!!

RSS

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds