I need to know something ASAP!!!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by johnyb287, Mar 22, 2006.

1. johnyb287

johnyb287 Private E-2

How do i delete all my tracks from the internet, Aim,from accessing files

please help this is urgent i used my moms computer to go on myspace and use my aim and shes going to kill me if she finds out that i've been on it at all

please help!!

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Bummer.

3. toehead410

toehead410 Corporal

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Guess I'm too late and your "KILLED" but if you survived, then 1st off not a wise thing to do using your mom's PC if she wont be too impressed at what you've used it for, but second, this may remove alot of tracks http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4191.html but your mom will still know you've been on as it will delete alot of her cookies, surfing history, MRUs etc

5. johnyb287

johnyb287 Private E-2

nope your not too late she gets home tonight soo this should help

thank you lots

jb

6. Heavenly

Heavenly Private E-2

man just delete your browsing history,..that usually erases your tracks completely including cookies and all the rest!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds