I once melted a portable CD player.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Aimee Wilbury, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Aimee Wilbury

Aimee Wilbury Staff Sergeant

Plugged it into the wrong adapter. It got really hot then the CD wouldn't play. At first I attributed it to Tom Petty's voice but later on I opened it up just to look and saw a mass of melted wires. :-D

Why it didn't melt the plastic casing I don't know. :confused

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

As a dummy kid and did anything for a laugh or dumbness, Id actually stuck a cloths hanger in the two outlets and it did a fireball around the thing then boom shot me back to the ground and The outlet was all black and burnt and didnt work sense.. Told mom it was ghetto stuff.rolleyes

3. Greywood1862

Greywood1862 Private First Class

If you want to see where the hotspots in your microwave are, get a bag of marshmallows. Wet one end of each and stick them to the inside of the microwave, covering the interior with them (leave the window uncovered if you want to watch). Set the microwave on high and run for a couple of minutes. The black spots are the hottest.

Cleanup will be a challenge.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds