I see bright future for PC gaming!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by volumeone0686, Mar 15, 2007.

1. volumeone0686

volumeone0686 Corporal

The 8800 hasnt even been useful for anyone really if u think about it. The reason why i say this because no game needs it. Nvidia made a suprb card to last for many years. They ll make the 8200,8400,8600... but now you have the 8900gtx and the 8900gtx2 LOL I cant wait!!! I'm glad I waited for this card to come out. I'll u all the details, another the new 680i and some other model motherboards supports 32x sli so u can fully make 100 effective on ur second GPU. This kinda pisses me off here but good for ppl waiting for a deal on the intel duo core chips. The better ones are gonna be so much cheaper than the ones out now and better. Check this out

Intel 1333MHz FSB CPU Prices Leaked

A Chinese site called HKEPC has some details they are showing about the upcoming Intel 1333MHz FSB Conroe CPUs. Three parts are scheduled for a Q 2007 release and are called the E6540, E6550 and the E6750.

All CPUs share the same FSB speed and the E6540 and E6550 have 2.33GHz clock speeds with the E6750 running 2.6GHz. The Inquirer says pricing for the E6550 is set at $163 with the E6750 coming in at a mere $183

The New 8900 GTX And 8950 GTX2

Yesterday in this post, I reported that the guys over at The Inq were claming to have uncovered information about an upcoming NVIDIA product aimed at ATI’s unreleased R600 called the 8900 GTX.
    Today they are coming back and saying that their source confirmed the 8900 GTX and went one better by leaking info about another even sweeter graphics card called the GeForce 8950 GX2. If you recall the 7950 GX2 you have the idea behind this monster graphics card. The 8900 GTX is supposed to sell for $550 and be clocked at 700 MHz core and 2200 MHz on the memory.
    The real interesting card is the 8950 GX2, which will sport a pair of the G80 GPUs clocked at 550MHz with each GPU having 512MB of GDDR4 memory. Supposedly, each GPU has 96 shaders rather than the 128 shaders of the GTX cards. Pricing for the 8950 GX2 is supposed to be $600

Im looking forward to the new GTX2 8900! man, this card is gonna rock with a 1100 core and 192 pixels and 4000 memory clock :D!

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

8800 hasnt been useful due to crap drivers. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. volumeone0686

volumeone0686 Corporal

How can it be useful if it doesnt support any gamez? They're no games so of course nvidia will take their time taking forever to release dx10 drivers. Which is really pissing me off cuz i wanna see company of heroes,flight simulator x,supreme commander,lego star wars 2 in dx10. Basically I wanna see how much of a difference dx10 will make games look then dx9 on the same game. I played flight simulator x and it was okay, the building/houses didnt look like something i would cry to mom about. But, I still have hope on it cuz I ve seen the pic compared on the water and sky. Direct x10 looks really really good just hope MS keeps their end of the deal this time.

4. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

No different now, than before? Smart companies build their cards to be somewhat future proof. You dont build a next gen card supporting the current DirectX....:rolleyes

Both ATI and Nvidia build a new card when a new directX is about to be released. The difference is, in the past, Nvidia made their drivers work well with DX9 too. DX10 works correctly with older DX based games, so shouldn't video drivers too? I'm sorry, this is Nvidia's fault, plain and simple.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds