1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC chipset

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by OUROBOROS, Jan 24, 2006.

OUROBOROS Private E-2

I need to find the size of the memory ic # HP81F643242B-7. can anyone help??
  2. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Welcome to the forum,please elaborate m8:) ,it seems as if you would like to find out either the maximum installable memory for a Hewlette packard computer or how much is already installed :)

OUROBOROS Private E-2

I should have been more specific. I have a VGA card infront of me. The memory is that which I mentioned above. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how many megs that bank holds, so I can in turn figure out how much the card holds, so I can give a fair price to the prospecting purchaser.
  4. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Cant help you with the memory bank,there are many other clues you can look for,is there anything else written on the card or can you post a pic of it or the easiest by far is to simply install it into a computer

If you can post the manufacturer and model the amount of memory it has will be no problem :)