Icanstalku.com- Is your phone tattling on you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Just Playin, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

http://icanstalku.com/
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words and some of them might be your address. :eek

2. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Why would you bother tweeting this sort of info? Who really cares?
    Do they think "I am so desperate for attention, or recognition, or so lonely that I am reduced to tweeting this sort of crap".

From the link previously quoted.
    Me, I'm confused !

Bazza

3. BoredOutOfMyMind

BoredOutOfMyMind Picabo, ICU

Another reason those too cheap to pay 25 cents for fuzzy pictures and sure will not pay $800 for phones with bad reception will someday rule the world.

Muh-ha-ha-ha

Bazza, Twitter is full of postings that have made it hard to sort through.

"I am picking my nose now." As if the whole world wanted to know THAT about YOU!
    :eek:

4. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

I am currently nearby my computer! :-D

5. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

When ceceLocoPretty posted her photo online, she unknowingly gave away her location because her smartphone by default tags photos with GPS coordinates. They extracted the location from the picture's metadata. They looked up the GPS coordinates stored in the photo's EXIF tag and got an address. Stalkers, crazy ex-spouses, vengeful mobsters and other creepy types can do this also.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds