icare data recovery

Discussion in 'Software' started by bicbiro, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bicbiro

bicbiro Private E-2

im using this program to recover data from laptop drive,it has found many thousands of files and give them all passes that when u clic on file it will preview that file,however mine aint doing that at all with any of the files,pdf,doc,txt files,is there anyway to view these files at all?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Just hijacked the post to give you your 1000 thanks,

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

First Belgian hijacker I've ever heard of.:-D:-D

5. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Ha! Thanks for the first morning laugh, Bill! :drink

@bicbiro: The link plodr provided shows that the demo version of the program will find deleted files, but you must pay for the full version in order to manipulate said files.

There, are, however, many good free recovery apps listed in the Data Recovery section of MG.

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

The hijacker is back.
    If you are fast enough you can get the full version of iCare Data Recovery 4.0 free from "giveaway of the day" (you just need to Google it) it is for today (17 hours at time of post) only so get your skates on

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  7. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Done grabbed me a copy.
    Must be downloaded and installed within 17 hours to be active.

8. bicbiro

bicbiro Private E-2

i have the full version,support is only by email and i,ve been waiting 4 days,17hrs is no good to scan a drive,mines scanned for 3 days before finishing,and thats a 250gb hdd but then again there is a bad sector or sumthing on it thats why it failed,anyways got a couple more proggys to try on it now,thanks for helping guys

9. CWArt

CWArt Private E-2

I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

10. CWArt

CWArt Private E-2

I hit the wrong button, but I just wrote that I'm having the same problem. Did you fime the solution...

11. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi. Sorry, but this is a 3 year old thread and the poster hasn't been back here in that period of time either. Please don't resurrect old threads. I see you have one open. If anyone has an answer for you, they'll post in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds