I'd like to query users of Bitdefender paid anti-virus

Discussion in 'Software' started by conceptualclarity, Apr 2, 2014.

1. 1. Does the paid version of Bitdefender AV remove programs without user discretion like the free version is well known to do?

2. How happy are you with the realtime protection of paid Bitdefender?

3. How happy are you with its proficiency in removing infections?

4. How much of a problem has it posed with false positive detections?

5. How much of an impact has it had on system performance? Does it go bezerk on CPU usage whenever you open your Downloads folder as Microsoft Security Essentials does?

6. How would you compare it to other anti-viruses you have had?

7. If you have had it, how would you describe your experience with the Bitdefender firewall?

8. How would you compare it to other firewalls you have had?

2. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

Hello there, when I used Bitdefender I can honestly say that I never had any problems at all, it worked great for me without any negative affects to my system. Of course I'm only speaking for me, others here may have other issues with the program, but I didn't have any.

3. Thanks. I forgot to ask about support for the program.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds